I am a PhD Candidate (Lic. Eng.) at the Software Engineering Division,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Chalmers | University of Gothenburg in Sweden.
My research is in the area of Model-Driven Requirements Engineering.
Generally speaking, my interests lie in
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Requirements Engineering
- Communication/Coordination in Software/Systems Engineering
- Empirical Research
- Software Engineering Education
I have a wide background in Computer Science, not limited to Software Engineering only.
In particular, I previously worked as a student research assistant in Robotics and Image/Pattern Recognition for FZI Karlsruhe.
From September 2013 to July 2016, I was funded by the ARTEMIS Joint Undertaking project CRYSTAL. My work in this context was on Model-Driven Requirements Engineering.
2013-present: PhD Candidate at Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Feb 2016: Licentiate of Engineering
2007-2012: Bachelor&Master student at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
Reviewer/PC Member for:
- Elsevier Journal of Systems and Software (JSS)
- Elsevier Science of Computer Programming (SCP)
- ACM Transactions of Computing Education (TOCE)
- Springer Frontiers of Information Technology & Electronic Engineering
- Educators Symposium at MODELS ’17
- MDETools Workshop at MODELS ’17
- Educators Symposium at MODELS ’16
- OSS4MDE Workshop at MODELS ’16
- First International Workshop on Human Factors in Modeling (HuFaMo’15) at MODELS ’15
- ModelCyPhy Track at 13th International Conference on Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG ’16)
Sub reviewer for:
- 23rd International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering : Foundation for Software Quality (RefsQ ’17)
- 22nd International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering : Foundation for Software Quality (RefsQ ’16)
- Graphs as Models Workshop 2015 (GaM ’15) at ETAPS ’15
- 13th International Workshop on Graph Transformation and Visual Modeling Techniques (GT-VMT ’14) at ETAPS ’14
- 29th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Automated Software Engineering (ASE ’14)
- 21st Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC ’14)
- 1st International Workshop on Model-Driven Development Processes and Practices (MD2P2 ’14) at MODELS ’14
- ACM/IEEE 17th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MODELS ’14)